It’s Packing DAY!

It’s 7:32 PM and I still haven’t packed yet… But I’m so excited for this trip and breathe at sea level! I can’t believe we will be traveling tomorrow morning. I finally finished everything I needed to do for school and officially free! I bought some comfortable sweat pants to wear on the plane. I got an amazon gift card and decided to download movies offline onto my kindle for whoever is sitting next to me, I have earphones that connect to two headphones at once! I’ve never traveled on a trip this long before and ready to see how it feels like to be at an airport where I don’t know the language. I think this trip will help ease the anxiety of traveling alone to a place where I don’t know the language. I hope to travel the world and work as an international social worker in the future and excited for this journey ahead. I know that I will develop a new perspective of the world and my future experiences in South Africa will impact the decisions I make further in life. I’m eager to learn how this experience will change me and my view of the world.

There is so much excitement with the trip and realizing that I’m halfway through grad school is adding onto the excitement. The one thing I’m looking forward to is the weather change and get some sunshine! I forgot to post this yesterday.

I'm looking forward to warmer weather.

I’m looking forward to warmer weather.

One thought on “It’s Packing DAY!